1. Withdrawal due to YUFC not being able to offer you a place.
If YUFC is unable to provide you with a place in one of our teams you will be refunded in full as soon as possible.
2. Withdrawal requested by player after a registration has been received and paid but prior to the start of the season.
If you have registered and paid but then choose to withdraw your membership prior to the start of the season you will need to follow the following process:
- Log on to https://www.playfootball.com.au/ using the FFA login and password that you used to register
- Once you are in your profile, click on the box that says “de-register” and select your reason for cancelling your registration
- Send an email to our Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you have de-registered and provide your bank information so we can refund you any amounts that may be due to you. The club will deduct an administration fee of $25.00, any non-refundable deposits and charges for kit or equipment that you may have already received. Other factors may change the amount offered to individual players depending on circumstances.
- You will also have the option of YUFC retaining your fees to cover registration for the following season.
3. Withdrawal requested by player after the season has commenced.
If you have registered and paid but wish to withdraw your membership after the football fixtures have commenced, you will need to follow the following process:
- Log on to the MyFootball Club website that you used to register.
- Once you are in your profile, click on the box that says “de-register” and select your reason for cancelling your registration.
- Send an email to our Secretary email@example.com to notify us that you have de-registered.
- Once the season has commenced, the Football West and FFA fee paid (typically $60 to $160, depending on age group) is non-refundable and therefore cannot be passed on. If you register at another club during the same season you should not be charged these fees.
- The YUFC fee component will not be refunded once a player has played in any Football West fixture (refer to Option 4 for exceptions).
4. Refunds due to injury or exceptional circumstances.
Long term injuries or personal circumstances may prevent players from making use of their membership throughout the complete season. YUFC may at its discretion offer a reduction or partial refund, but only where the player loses significant time out during the season. FFA and FW fees and any other costs already incurred by the club will be deducted from the fees. The player or parent requesting a refund should submit an email to our Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing the player FFA number and full reasons for requesting a refund, and in the case of an injury a medical certificate must be supplied. The committee will consider the refund at a general meeting and will advise the applicant in writing of the outcome of the application.
5. Refunds due to FFA or FW Postponing or Suspending a season.
In the event that the Football Federation of Australia or Football West decide to postpone or suspend the season for any reason, no refunds will be given until such time as the season if officially cancelled or further communication come from the governing bodies. You will also have the option of YUFC retaining your fees to cover registration for the following season.
6. Refunds after 30th June
No refunds are available after 30th June
STORE MERCHANDISE PURCHASES