Yanchep United Football Club welcome your Kidsport grants. KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5 to18 years to participate in community sport by offering them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees.
KidSport must be applied for online and applications are assessed within 10 business days. If an application is approved, the parents will receive a code (unique to the application) via email. The code needs to be provided to the club so that the approved amount can be refunded from the registration fees.
The process for Kidsport grants is as follows:
- Parent registers the child and pays as normal;
- Registration is approved;
- A parent applies for the grant;
- On approval of the grant, a code will be sent to the applicant;
- The code needs to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and bank details for a refund to be given
You can apply for KidSport online at https://www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/funding/sport-and-recreation-funding/kidsport
Contact the KidSport team on 08 9492 9911 or emailing email@example.com